Bottlerocket Remix

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A while back I built up my Transition Bottlerocket as an all around freeride/slope style bike but I do most of riding on the the streets so the time has come to change it up a bit.

Before
100_6039.jpg

New Deity Topsoil bars and a new saddle, I also Itook off the front brake 8)
P1000772.jpg

P1000773.jpg

whats the travel on those forks it looks insane :shock:

Where did you buy the Halos?

I got it rideable today and went and rode with my friends for a few hours but then we had a little issue with a security guard.... :roll: . I still need to put the chainguide back on because I kept dropping the chain all day and make a few adjustments to the rear brake but it rides pretty good 8).

P1000842.jpg

P1000845.jpg

P1000843.jpg

schwinnmesa said:
That is one COOL bike. What was the deal with the security guard?

Thanks, my friends and I found one of those tables with the foldable legs, so we put one side of the legs down and left the other side up so it turned into a luanch ramp. We had it set up at a private school in the back parking lot but then the securtiy guard in a golf cart rolled up on us and we took off. We rode a few blocks and we thought we were safe but then they security guard came running after us telling us to stop. One kid I don't know very well stayed behind and he didn't get in trouble because he stopped but the rest of us rode back to my house.

bicycleguy said:
schwinnmesa said:
That is one COOL bike. What was the deal with the security guard?

Thanks, my friends and I found one of those tables with the foldable legs, so we put one side of the legs down and left the other side up so it turned into a luanch ramp. We had it set up at a private school in the back parking lot but then the securtiy guard in a golf cart rolled up on us and we took off. We rode a few blocks and we thought we were safe but then they security guard came running after us telling us to stop. One kid I don't know very well stayed behind and he didn't get in trouble because he stopped but the rest of us rode back to my house.
:lol: thatd be even funnier if he got in trouble.

Back