BOSS Sting-Ray

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: the BOSS

Feels like I'm falling behind. My job's been keeping too busy. I have found the tires I'm going to use, a 20"x3" for the rear and a 20"x2.1" for the front.

I like the way the treads kinda match.

I'm going to change the name of my bike a little to BOSS Sting-Ray! Basically the same but I wanted to get Sting-Ray in there.

Not sure if I'll be able to really make it look like this, but I'm going to try!

I've gotten a little further on the frame this week. I added a piece of smaller tube inside the frame at all the connection points for strength.

(4) More welds on the front end, then the back end. I think this is going to be the tough part.

Re: the BOSS

Black with a single red line will look cool. And your frame lines are really looking awesome!

So now we'll have a Boss Sting Ray and a Monster Sting Ray. A fight to the death will happen! :lol:

LukeTheJoker said:
HuffDaddy said:
My biggest fight is going to be w/ the clock, I hope I finish it!
I really hope you do! This build is awesome!
Have access to a Mustang to pose for the photos at the end? :D

Luke.

I was thinking the same thing. I know a guy that sell muscle car for a living. He has a warehouse full of cool cars. I'm going to stop by his shop to see if he has one.

I'm starting to feel a little better. I sandblasted the back of the girl's 20" Schwinn that I'm using for a donor. I'm hoping to use most of this, I want my BOSS Sting-Ray to look like a Schwinn.

Back