BoneHead

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK I will try this buildoff for the first time :lol: I have a couple problems with pics at the moment but hope to get that taken care of :roll: maybe a new computer :x
But anyway here is my starter bike, 55 CWC badged as a Hawthorne right now but I have a Roadmaster badge that will be used, The name has to do with a lil skull theme I have in mind.
I have a few parts saved for this build but dont have any pics of the stash :p
DSC02906.jpg

DSC02907.jpg

This will be a fun build and just like all my bikes it will be a rider :mrgreen:

Welcome to the jungle!! Now...Get ta Buildin'!! Peace

badlandkustoms said:
This will be a fun build and just like all my bikes it will be a rider :mrgreen:

You had me at "rider." Thank you, too many kickstand queens around! Have fun.

Thanks Guys, I have the frame & tank blasted and just going over my parts stash to see if I have everything. Lookin good so far :lol:

Get rid of the basket and add some tires and call it done.

Ya I thought about just greasin it and some fresh rubber and RIDE!! but that wouldnt have been much work :lol:

badlandkustoms said:
:D Got my wheels done and rubber mounted, Just not sure if I want to paint or leave the frame bare :roll:

Get some brillo pads and WD 40 after that frame..then just wax it...You might be suprised how good it;ll look....
I know I sure was on mine....

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Latest posts

Back