bombing betty build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! yeah it is alot smaller than alot of the bikes here. but ican still ride it.
by the way anybody got an old rusty used bullet light for the front? and any idea if they make colored lenses? :?:

need an opinion here if somone could give me an idea. ive been playing around with making a small canvas parachute bag under the seat with a pull cord hanging from it. but then i just had an idea to put a fake, or real radio under the seat with a headset and have it play ww2 plane chatter?? would that be worth doing or just too much? :?: any thoughts?
by the way heres what i got set up for a a gauge. kinda like the set up

P6270940.jpg

P6270934.jpg

P6270939.jpg

other idea was make a radar out of another gauge for the other side. but i dont think ill be doing that

no i didnt make them came on my first stingray. they were originaly schwinn 26/27" forks that were bent then heat treated. :D youd think they would bend but those are some riid forks. i really like the stance they give plus kind of an original look

HPIM1049.jpg

id switched out this fork with a springer fork just before this bike was stolen. then after i didnt have a use for them seeing as i was on the strictly lowrider springer fork bandwagon. id traded them to a friend for some random parts. cant remeber what. before trading stuff back for them prior to this build. haha.

Latest posts

Back