BMX bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1979 Schwinn Scrambler, took this to lbs and decoded it cost $169 band new. It's all original except the seat. I'll be looking for one.
005.jpg

24" Fee spirit cruiser got this from Kansasrollfast.
007.jpg

kool score ! i like the scrambler, got a couple of those myself.

Scrambler... very cool.

But that free spirit? That thing is nasty! :mrgreen: Way too cool.

I know I`m late to the party but NICE! Like `em both but the FS500 really gets my attention. Its pretty much a Team Murray X20R with Sears goodies on it. Here`s the Murray version of it:
TeamMurray004.jpg

TeamMurray003.jpg

TeamMurray002.jpg

TeamMurray001.jpg

May even be a Murray X20C because the drops are different of course that be because of year models too. What does the welds look like on the FS? If they`re good and not bubble gummy its the cro-mo version (X20C). But then again lol look at the drops on my X24, same as yours and it hi-ten not cro-mo. Confusing ain`t it? lol
Murrayx24.jpg

lambohaha said:
I know I`m late to the party but NICE! Like `em both but the FS500 really gets my attention. Its pretty much a Team Murray X20R with Sears goodies on it. Here`s the Murray version of it:
TeamMurray004.jpg

TeamMurray003.jpg

TeamMurray002.jpg

TeamMurray001.jpg

May even be a Murray X20C because the drops are different of course that be because of year models too. What does the welds look like on the FS? If they`re good and not bubble gummy its the cro-mo version (X20C). But then again lol look at the drops on my X24, same as yours and it hi-ten not cro-mo. Confusing ain`t it? lol
Murrayx24.jpg
I'll have to check it out. It is a 24" bike too

Back