BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just built this.
it's a '92 redline. it was a fairly complete, but not nice enough to be a restoration., so i changed the wheels, seat, bars, and pedals.
i had the frame, fork, outer chainring and bar powdercoated glossy black.
all that's left is to get some pads and adjust the brake and take it out for a spin.
yeah, i did take it out for a quick shakedown the other day w/ no brake 8)
000_0009-1.jpg

bikejunkie said:
Whats the parts list looking like so far on this Schwinn!!??

Araya rims w sealed, high flange sunshine hubs
Redline double clamp stem
Redline V bars
Tioga Taskforce 1-piece cranks
Sealed BB
Avocet Touring seat
Generic aluminum seatpost
Diacompe lever
Odyssey Pitbull brake

F/F should be here tomorrow!

man thats gonna be a killer build.Today I sold my Kos Kruiser,Floval Flyer,82 GT Pro,26'' blue 7Xs and bought some 26'' Pro Class wheels.They're hard anodized and dont look great,but they are going to get chrome dipped VERY soon!

bikejunkie said:
man thats gonna be a killer build.Today I sold my Kos Kruiser,Floval Flyer,82 GT Pro,26'' blue 7Xs and bought some 26'' Pro Class wheels.They're hard anodized and dont look great,but they are going to get chrome dipped VERY soon!

Wow. those are some great bikes you sold!! I'm collecting only 24 and 26 inch bmx cruisers now.

I have proclass wheels on my mongoose proclass cruiser.

Can someone/anyone post up some good website to buy new/used old school bmx stuff?

porkchops is awesome great seller, and bmxmuseum is a great place to go to buy but you gotta be a member to sell

halsencrew said:
porkchops is awesome great seller, and bmxmuseum is a great place to go to buy but you gotta be a member to sell

I second Porkchop (or is it third). Ships fast, great prices.

No problem.Today Im gonna try and get a half link chain,20mm bearings for my bottom bracket so I can run a set of pinchless chrome cranks,Tioga Power Block tires and some chrome taller slam bars.I dont know if I'll get all of it,but Im hoping the bearings and chain for sure.

bikejunkie said:
No problem.Today Im gonna try and get a half link chain,20mm bearings for my bottom bracket so I can run a set of pinchless chrome cranks,Tioga Power Block tires and some chrome taller slam bars.I dont know if I'll get all of it,but Im hoping the bearings and chain for sure.
WHOA WHOA WHOA! When did you get this??????????????

Back