BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine yet!! Seller askin over $400 Worth it Or Not??

BdZBIgBWkKGrHqIH-C4Ere9thJVUBK4l4Z7.jpg

He'll get it.Not too many Torker cruisers around.Its a newer bike,the one Ive found is identical to this and its a 2002.Not old school but still very cool.If I had the dough,I;d buy it but I would try and get it cheaper.

I posted this when I first started building it up in another post with my Laguna and my Eastern. Here it is finished (or close to it... I need new tires). It's a 98 S&M Dirt Bike NG. I'll post a parts list in the other post.
IMGP0136.jpg

IMGP0138.jpg

IMGP0139.jpg

No its definetly high,but its an aluminum Torker,and someone might think its older than it is and buy it,or theres Torker guys out there that will pay that much.I would lowball him and work up.Bikes Ive noticed are kind of lagging in the sales dept. right now.Right now might be a good time to hit him up.I happen to love some Torkers!!Haha!!Hope everyone is enjoying their Halloween!!

bike_dude said:
Lonewolf said:
Bike dude, I'm diggin' those cranks on that FA cruiser. I've been looking for a pair for over 2 years, I guess.

It came with the Free Agent I bought from ebay together with a nice set of araya special edition almost mint for $200.
I did some research on bmx museum seen the prices.
Saw this bike on ebay last month.. the seller with 0 feedback :shock: took my chances coz no one else was bidding.
I guess it paid off......

Look at the Powerlite on page 2 of the thread. I know you saw it. Well, that bike needs those cranks. Since I couldn't get a pair, I just broke down and added Ferrari cranks to it (Technique).

It came out very well anyway.

If you are looking to trade me, I have quite a bit of stuff. Nothing really collectible, but I would separate with several things in sequence to get hold of those cranks. I would even provide you with another set of cranks that would fit but be more heavy (Snafu jump cranks with a beautiful Bottom Bracket). Anyway.....

Gotta show off my past S&M's. First is my old '04 S&M RV. S&M RV 21.25" frame, S&M race forks, Campy integrated headset, S&M Enduro stem, S&M race xlt bars, S&M grips, Shimano lx v-brakes, Profile 180 cranks, euro bb with ti spindle, Shimano DX pedals, Profile whippit sprocket, Chris King hubs laced to Supra J rims, S&M Track Mark tires, S&M shield seat, RNC titanium seat post clamp, can't remember what seat post that was. Yes, I was very stupid with money back then, just those hubs were like $520. The sad thing is this was my winter rollers bike, never left the house until I sold it. :shock: I was stupid with money.

bicycle002.jpg

bicycle009.jpg

bicycle003.jpg

bicycle001.jpg

This one I built last winter. '09 S&M Dirtbike, wanted it to look old school with new technology. Cool S&M shield pattern stem and sprocket. This thing was cursed or something, sold it after getting hurt too many times.

IMG_1945.jpg

Don't really get to ride much nowadays, my shoulders and knee see to that. But man, what I wouldn't do to get that RV back. :(

Necessaryevil, I loved your Dirt Bike, but I don't recall ever seeing your RV before. That thing was just beautiful! Wow... Just wow... Really a shame to get rid of a bike like that, but you gotta do.

Now you see how kookoo I am for S&M's :lol:! I've had a few dirtbikes, a holmes, an old mad dog, and a challenger, but that RV was definitely my favorite. It deserved to be ridden though.

For real man, and with reason. I've been using S&M parts since high school, but I never owned a frame until the 98 I got recently. Instantly one of my favorite bikes, even better than my old FBM Night Train (and I loved that frame) which is where I scavenged a bunch of the parts for the S&M. The quality really is better than anyone else out there, and I'm riding one that's 10 years old and beat up. I think I'll be moving all the parts on my Eastern over to an S&M Stricker when I have the money to blow on a frame.

I plan to restore this Silver Fox eventually. I've had it since I was a kid but I've only ridden it once or twice. Its been upgraded to a 3 speed and has ODI mushroom grips.
mb1.jpg

Wow those are some nice Haros!Chrome and blue has always been a favorite of mine.SSG PLEASE post more pics of your MX bike.That bike is so .......!One of my favorites so far!

Here's my latest undertaking...'79 Thruster Tim Judge Replica. I'm going to build it up like the one I raced in '79, and the cool part is I still have the same Campy hubs I used back then.

thruster003.jpg

Back