BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my latest score,and future build.1981 Mongoose Kos 26'' Kruiser.Ive got a lead on a perfect set of 26'' Pro class wheels.Any updates on any builds going on!!??

KOS003.jpg
KOS002.jpg
KOS001.jpg

Just bought this 1974? Matthews MS-1 Frame from a old friend I ran into the other day. I got lucky he still had this in his garage from BITD.
HPIM0564.jpg

1980 Something GT Vertigo
HPIM0556.jpg

That is gonna be a feat in itself.But they are difinetly out there.Throw some Femco chrome steel wheels with the fat spokes and some moto bars and roll it! Ive always wanted one of these,but all I usually run into are the Graco's and the Rampar MX bikes.

Just got this off of CL. I bellieve it's a 99 or 00 Dyno VFR cruiser.
IMGP0188.jpg

Just started cleaning it up, and the chrome looks okay under all the sticker residue... I know nothing about this kind of bike, but it looks and feels like it's decent quality, except for the back tire. Seat, grips and tires need to be replaced, and I'm losing the front brake as fast as I can.

Bought this off a friend today...totally original. He recently purchased it from the original owner.

Gonna have fun detailing it out and bringing it back to life.

scrambler3.jpg

Man GOLDSTREET!!!I would love to restore that!!!JOHNNY Im supposed to go pick one of those Dynos up in a couple days.Should make for a cool rider.RATROD I just sold one similiar to that one but in silver with a red headbadge and Tuff1s on it.Man I could wheelie that bike around the block.

Here's that Dyno cruiser after being cleaned up a little. I still need to detail and tune it and replace the tires, seat and grips, but it's coming out pretty nice so far.
IMGP0197.jpg

Back