Black Diamond Mountain Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a 1982-85 Black Diamond mountain bike. Made in Japan with nice lugs, PG tubing with Shimano Deerhead gearing and a Sugino crank.
I can't find any information about this brand so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tg0rhaG.jpg

I finally got some info on this bike, it's made by Lotus and is a Pegasus model. I think it's an 83 0r 84 and def. one of the early Mtn imports from Japan. It's been rebadged as a Black Diamond.

I would be bidding on it , but shipping is a killer and it's too far to drive.Besides I'm trying not to buy any more mountain bikes.It is a nice looking bike. 8)

Thats a neat looking frame..I like the round bar attached to the seat tube..Makes it easy to cary over rocks and stumps..Looks like you need a chain and a pedal.. and your riding it.. :wink:

I'm elated that it failed to sell on E-Bay. She rides like a dream and the frame has duel eyelets on the forks are rear frame that could make this a fun touring bike someday.

Back