Birthday bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kid is turning 9 on July the 6th so he comes to me and said Dad I want to build my own Rat Rod bike for my birthday. I was so proud :D . Anyway I say pick whatever bike you want and the parts you want and I will only help when you need it. That is what he did and this is what he got.

started off with this bike
GunnerApril2009028.jpg

so he decided he liked the old paint and he was going to go old school. So I let him go and this is what he came up with
IMGP0196.jpg

IMGP0197.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
IMGP0207.jpg

yer kids got style. a ....... bike and a ramones look(black shirt+ripped jeans+ moppy bangs) he's a little punk rocker!

now make him ride it in his birthday suit :lol:

tell your rat builder HAPPY BIRTHDAY, man he's got it. very nice job. now let him build some more. :D :D

Outlaw

The kids got style and a very cool bike. Happy Birthday.

Nice !chip off the old sprockett huh..happy b-day little ratster ! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol:

first off HAPPY B-DAY little man.........that is a rad bike......him plus that bike is a little lady killer......watch out now.......really is awesome to see this and plus he has great style and taste.......rock on little man......

haha hes a lil johnny ramone....... :)

Great job, you have the knack and eye for style. I could use your help at times. Mine don't always end up like I wanted them too. Anyway, Happy Birthday, and keep the rubber sid e down. Cool........

Happy Birthday, Starting to build at nine what will he be building at fourteen. There's a ? on another thread, what is the future classic? Watch this young man and we will see the answer. Nice bike go build another!

Man, that is one of the coolest stories I've ever heard! What a cool kid! My son is only 4 1/2 right now but I'm looking forward to times like these. Happy Birthday to your son. And very cool job he did on his bike!

Latest posts

Back