Bikes By MeHeadHunter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there Headhunter good to see your here, show us more of that pinstriping.Wish you could show us the "devil girl" but thats probably not appropriate for this this web site, when I saw her at the Flying Eye show I wanted to take her home, but that would have got me dead. Great work, look forward to seeing more. Spring is almost here so keep thursday nights open for you and yours to come ride with the Coasters. I remember riding the 69 rat bike, last summer and it rode real nice, handled like a motorcycle.
Dangerous Dan

Hey Dan....Good to hear from you!!! As for the devil Girl....She is still at the Firehouse Gallery for sale.....Looks like I may just have to bring her back home!!! :D There are a couple of select pics I may be able to post on here.....I'll give it a go and see what happens :wink:

This seems to have turned into more of an ADHD art thread!!! :lol:

Man that bike is stooooopid cooooool....!!!!

Love it!

We're all ADDults here, more Devil Girl...!!! :mrgreen:

Firewalker said:
thats alright!

thats what we like around here!

man that is some great stuff....wish you were closer!
FW
Thanks Firewalker......I'm pretty happy where I'm at....Its probably waaay to cold up there for me!!! :)

TwistyMcFisty said:
Man that bike is stooooopid cooooool....!!!!

Love it!

We're all ADDults here, more Devil Girl...!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks.....I believe if you click on one of the pictures, it will take you to webshots, where I have a couple of albums that has more pics of her!! I don't want to get thrown off this site....too many cool things go on here for us "ADDults" that I would hate to miss!! :mrgreen:

THAT BIKE W/ THE MAGS. A BURRITO BIKE, WHEN YOU BUILD THAT. ONE OF THE GUYS HERE WHO BUILT A BURRITO FOR THE KIDS BUILDOFF THINKS HE HAS THE FIRST 20" BURRITO. HE FINNISHED HIS LAST MONTH ON THE 19TH. lol. luv that bike, i build burrito's too.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

OUTLAW said:
THAT BIKE W/ THE MAGS. A BURRITO BIKE, WHEN YOU BUILD THAT. ONE OF THE GUYS HERE WHO BUILT A BURRITO FOR THE KIDS BUILDOFF THINKS HE HAS THE FIRST 20" BURRITO. HE FINNISHED HIS LAST MONTH ON THE 19TH. lol. luv that bike, i build burrito's too.

I actually started that bike in the winter of 2005......I got bored with it, and it sat in my backyard and rusted for 1 1/2 years.....something sparked my interest again in spring of 2007 when I finished it. :D Glad you like it....Thanks

GIMPYBMXER said:
hey meheadhunter, check your pm.... i got a question for ya!
Checked my pm.....nothing there.....What question do you have?

MeHeadHunter said:
OUTLAW said:

I actually started that bike in the winter of 2005......I got bored with it, and it sat in my backyard and rusted for 1 1/2 years.....something sparked my interest again in spring of 2007 when I finished it. :D Glad you like it....Thanks

GIMPYBMXER said:
hey meheadhunter, check your pm.... i got a question for ya!
Checked my pm.....nothing there.....What question do you have?

so i was checkin out the artwork on the devil girl, and on that bowling pin..... is it all yours??? ive been searching and searching for someone to do some artwork for me for a tattoo, and i have been looking for someone with your style but cant find anyone local...... think youd be interested???? im talking like a rockabilly style... some old cars, skulls, neon lights, dice, flames, maybe some bike parts thrown in here and there, car parts.... rat fink, all that type of stuff.... think about it and let me know....

nice work gonna have to build one of them thar stretchy bikes love yer hawthorne got one just like it on the work bench :mrgreen:

MAN THAT BOARD TRACKER IS SICK. In a good way. i like it.

Back