Bikes And Bugs - Wichita

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2012_Bug-O-Rama.jpg

What: Bike show at Bug-O-Rama

When: Saturday, June 23rd. 9am - 4pm.

Where: Sedgwick Co. Park.

Bring out your kustom and classic bikes to show. No fee or need to register bikes. Sedgwick County Park of course has the nice bike path to ride. Bring the whole family.

This ought to be a fun time!

Registration is free for bikes and you could win a trophy sponsored by Tom Sawyer Bicycle Shop.

The show takes place at the South end of Sedgwick County Park. The entrance off of Windmill Road.

I'll bring tent, cooler and Coasters sign.

Any of you coming?

I hope to be there with some bikes, if I get my van back from Crazy Mae.

You probably don't want to get me started on VWs....

I've had the '67 since '78 and the Notch since '80. This pic was in my parents driveway in about 1982. Still have both of them though neither as run since the mid 80s.

Several of my fellow VW club members are doing bikes along with VWs.
We've been friends for over 30 years.
A few lurk on this forum.. we'll see if they speak up!

2615606965_c55792b1eb.jpg

Here is the bike I won in the raffle, I bought $20 in tickets, the best $20 ive spent on a bike. It was built and donated to the VW car show by Wichita bike shop Porkchopped Bikes. It was built with German influence, using the Wolfsburg emblems, a Porsche hubcap, and Iron crosses, and is called the Porkzburg Edition. Very nice bike, even has a SA 2 peed kickback. Big THANK YOU to Kevin at Porkchopped Bikes.
041-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

054.jpg

046-1.jpg

Back