Bike Frames

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dynomitracer_zelkmaster.jpg
does somebody know what this frame is called? I really need your help guys! Cause I'mma build my very first custom bike :roll: BTW I'm from the Philippines :D

After visiting the Philippines, the rest of the world just seemed a bit boring. Beach cruiser frames are my favorite. They just flow well.

Tater said:
Welcome to the forum. It's a Dyno Motoglide with Felt wheels, Thick Brick tires, MP saddle and El Guapo fork.

Thanks Tater! :roll: but now I'm thinking of building my own frame but I don't know to weld :cry: but I'll try :?

wheelbender6 said:
After visiting the Philippines, the rest of the world just seemed a bit boring. Beach cruiser frames are my favorite. They just flow well.

Well what place did you visit? Did you enjoy it? :D

I went to Subic Bay and Manilla. I was there for a week about 3 different times in the fall of 1989. It was fun going from bar to Jeepnee to bar. Loved the food. I liked watching the monkeys in the trees (as common as squirrels in the states). You never know what you will see when riding the Victory Liner.

wheelbender6 said:
I went to Subic Bay and Manilla. I was there for a week about 3 different times in the fall of 1989. It was fun going from bar to Jeepnee to bar. Loved the food. I liked watching the monkeys in the trees (as common as squirrels in the states). You never know what you will see when riding the Victory Liner.

Cool! Monkeys have now propagated maybe twice their number before. But the Victory Liners are now out numbered by Jam and Jack Liners. They also changed their color scheme. :(

Latest posts

Back