bike bike bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bentsprcoket emailed me all his pics, I added his descriptions in also:

68 3sp frame purchased at a swap and built from there. Flat black primer w/ exposed spot putty cleared in satin. Flamed guard, light and forks all done in rattle cans. Cut two sissybars to make an xtra long. Lunch box cut and put a speaker grill in for tunes. Plus it looks as if I'm riding to school w/ my lunch only louder. Poor mans bat holder made out of a water bottle holder, coat hook and a spring. Oh yeah also took an s-2 rim from an schwinn exerciser and laced it to the 3sp hub.

pictures1682yc6.jpg

Recovered the seat in fake snakeskin.

pictures1702gr9.jpg

pictures1642or0.jpg

The rockin box......

pictures1732pj7.jpg

Making bootleg cotton guard in next photo...

pictures0172qb6.jpg

Bootleg guard finished product

pictures0292vl0.jpg

Guard dog and my ratty 66

pictures1162fb2.jpg

Holy seat recover....Haven't been quite able to put my butt on this one yet.

20060125image00182lr1.jpg

More rattle can projects and a seat recover.

pictures0412ry3.jpg

Man...I think you should have used a McGyver lunch box on that first bike...ha ha!

Looks like you are having fun!

I'm lovin The Cotton Picker Gaurd....

...anyone else see Boss Hog and Enis smilin away!

nice rides...I see you have a real knack for creative design.I love it.It brings a new fresh look to the bike world.

Kev.

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the feedback. A super thanks to spiral_out for letting me swamp his computer w/ photos. I look forward to any comments. Thanks Bent.

bentsprocket:

'This is my next project. 67 ramshorn frame,sprocket and rear wheel bought for $20. I am slowly putting it together w/ heavy rusted parts to match the condition. I am also midway through on making a bootleg guard for this one.'

pictures2712yy6.jpg

'It has a dealer sticker that says " Harrisons bicycles guns and ammunition" In my book it doesn't get much better than that. Thus the cap gun and holster seems like a must.'

pictures2702xz6.jpg

'Our bike gang....BELLIGERANTE est. Portland Or. 1996'

pictures2602tt5.jpg

bentsprocket:

The Drunkin' Brawler Down but not out !!!

pictures2782jh4.jpg

Brawlers' plate.......

pictures2802ke2.jpg

I want to know about his "bootleg" chainguard. I need to make one for my buildoff bike. Handpainting would be obvious but I am not an artist.

Back