BIG THANKS TO RAT ROD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that other people have said this before but i will say it again.
This website has inspired me to build my first rat rod bike, it has also given me some great ideas for my bike.
So i would like to take this oppertunity to thank Rat Rod for creating this site, and also to all the other members of the forum who have given me great ideas. :D

Thanks again
Mat

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

xddorox said:
Kev, does this mean I have to bring out the goat again? :mrgreen:

yup!

But he's Lucky!....The Goats a lot more Tame since the Last
Incident with "Spiral out"

haven't seen him in a while,
I wonder if he Found a Transplant Donor :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here, Here!

I usually don't offer a lot of opinions as in the past and on other sites, no one likes much when you are honest. I have learned that if you don't have something constructive to say, say nothing at all. I think Steve created this site after he saw the customs not getting much love at the Schwinn site and saw a little niche that he thought he could fill. Fast forward and look at this place. WOW! Wealth of knowledge, creative, fun, and most of all everyone gets along. Imagine that?! There has never been the attitude on this board that I have seen on others. Let's keep up the good, uhh great work! Kudos to all!

Cheers! Joe

Thanks guys!

I honestly don't deserve much of the credit...I'm just providing the shop for everyone to hang out at. The members here are the ones who really make this forum a success.

If it's kept creative, clean, and courteous then it's bound to succeed.

Thanks again for the words of encouragement.

Steve

Back