BIG DUMMY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
This is essentially Clancy's fault. :lol:

surly0002.jpg

surly0003.jpg

surly0004.jpg

surly0005.jpg

surly0013.jpg

surly0015.jpg

surly0006.jpg

Another bike...you're on a roll! :mrgreen:

Member "tuga" aka Marcos is also responsible for this...he found it a few months ago on the CL and sold it to me for a decent price.

This wasn't exactly a score...it stung a little, thus the recent liquidating of shiny expensive vintage BMX bikes. :lol:

Gonna be my kid hauler for around the local bike paths around town. :wink:

Oh...and also Randy's fault for making me feel guilty about not getting out there and riding more....and eating snacks. :lol:

First Paul, now you blaming me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looks sharp with those Big Apples. That rear light bracket is bugging me though.

That whole light system needs help, the front lens is cracked...thus the tape :(

:lol: I just ordered a free radical for my townie a few days ago ... for the kid of course :mrgreen:

The cadilac of longtails!!!
Nice score!

Eventually I'll be changing the bars, seat, pedals and I'll need to add the mini bars to the back and maybe the running boards.

Dang, this is getting expensive.

Find yourself the frames from one of those roll aroung portable beds. The tubing is about the same as the xtracycle rear and the fold down legs work great as longtail running boards.

You forgot the centerstand in you addition list. A nicety and a must for a longtail bike. You also forgot to add a RRB decal. :mrgreen:

It might be time to add a new subsection- Longtail bikes. :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
Find yourself the frames from one of those roll aroung portable beds. The tubing is about the same as the xtracycle rear and the fold down legs work great as longtail running boards.

fold up running boards would be sweet !! I just made some outa angle and plywood... :lol:

Latest posts

Back