Bicycle Mikes Dudley Swap- Feb. 21st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished freighting the van. bringing a bunch of project bikes, an Electra Townie with Xtracycle, old and cheap rollers (Raleigh, Gazelle, Fairlady, Schwinn) a few frames (Zep, Schwinn, Fuji), skip tooth wheel sets, tires, boxes of parts, sweet girder fork, antique gas torches, old horizontal shaft motor perfect for motorized bike build, smith sunglass display case, and a bunch of way cool neat old stuff. Lots of good stuff cheap!

Last edited:
My Truck is packed with what I really don't know parts & pieces from past projects. If anyone has request for certain bike related items or random toys & or antique items now is a good time to speak up who knows I may have what your looking for. .

Last edited:
My Truck is packed with what I really don't know parts & pieces from past projects. If anyone has request for certain bike related items or random toys & or antique items now is a good time to speak up who knows I may have what your looking for. .
Please see page one...I'm looking for a set of these grips

I'll see yous guys in a little while!

I have a friend heading to dudley today, his name is Zach. He is a young guy, early 20s, coming down from newburyport and setting up a table. Thinking he is going to have mostly newer parts, not so much vintage stuff. Tell him I said high from CO and I miss the riverside crew! Also, another friend may be there, goes by the name of Eric Baker, tell him I said hi as well! Have a fun swap today, we are having a vintage cruiser ride in the mile high today, keep the rubber side down!!

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Just got home and finished unloading, had a great day for my first Dudley experience (I always seem to miss it) Ended up giving away a few bike projects which is good as they were just taking up space. Maybe someone can get them on the road or use some parts. Conned some unsuspecting guy into trading a bunch of LP's for a decent men's seat, I guess nobody told him everything is digital now. Great to see some old friends and had a good time joking around with everyone. Overall I think it was worth the long drive. Wish some of these things were further North but I honestly don't see that happening.

Last edited:
Dan, Walker, Steve and Brian, it was cool to hang-out with you all again.

This swap was well attended, having lots of stuff with which to be tempted to buy, however, the ever elusive Ramshorn handlebars were nowhere in sight (still looking, should have bought them at the last swap :headbang: when I had a chance – oh well – shirt happens :().

Take care of yourselves guys, hope to see ya’ll on the Cape Ride in April. :)

Had a good time today, got a few items I needed (wanted). As always met so excited really cool people. Bri, thanks for bringing my fenders. Didn't get my grips...oh well, guess I'll just have to go to the next swap. I was going to take so excited photos but got all aught up in looking for a bicycle lock frame bracket. Met Paul and he said he has one at home. Wrote him and got my firngers crossed. See you all next time......BTW, when and whers is the next local swap?

Bart

I have a friend heading to dudley today, his name is Zach. He is a young guy, early 20s, coming down from newburyport and setting up a table. Thinking he is going to have mostly newer parts, not so much vintage stuff. Tell him I said high from CO and I miss the riverside crew! Also, another friend may be there, goes by the name of Eric Baker, tell him I said hi as well! Have a fun swap today, we are having a vintage cruiser ride in the mile high today, keep the rubber side down!!

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk
Squirreldh..... you moved to Colorado? Just saw you a month ago in town. Best of luck in your new location! Ray

Latest posts

Back