Bicycle clubs in the Monterey area?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if there are any cycling clubs or rides in the central California or Monterey area? It's funny how all of the local bike shops kind of smirk at you when you mention a custom or hot rod style bicycles. They offer no information. I know that there are more of us in this area. Just trying to find a few friends in this area with similar interests to cruise with. Any info would be greatly appreciated.............Thanks, Tim Hall.

I dont know of any clubs down your way but if I recall there are some in the bay area and sac ,I have the same problem here in the mountains
if it isnt downhill, bmx / mountain bike or roadbike the local bike shops are lost...keep in mind we rebuild the past and are concidered the
misfits of cycling by most others in the sport.....we are a rare breed :mrgreen:
Good luck on your quest

Thanks Schwinnspastic,
Yep that is exactly the vibe that I get when I start asking about old parts, customizing, or part compatability etc....Lost of weird looks. Where are you in the mountains? I have a brother in the sierras near Bear Valley. And another brother in Crescent city. Love northern California.

T Hall I live in Lewiston its about 35 miles west of Redding I think its about 150 or so miles North West to Cresent City.
I usually go up that way in Febuary to fish the Smith, nice area there along the coast.

Mark

Schwinnspastic said:
T Hall I live in Lewiston its about 35 miles west of Redding I think its about 150 or so miles North West to Cresent City.
I usually go up that way in Febuary to fish the Smith, nice area there along the coast.

Mark
150 miles NW of Cresent City would be 150 miles into the ocean!LOL! :wink:
L8 EM

Latest posts

Back