BICYCLE BLAST June 12th - Chesterton, Indiana

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY! Bicycle Blast is back for its second year on Saturday, June 12th, 9am to 4pm, in Downtown Chesterton, Indiana (Cross streets Broadyway & Calumet).

The event will feature a Professional BMX Stunt Show, Bike Trials demonstrated by the Midwest Bike Trials club, exhibits by the Outback Trail Commission, and booths from local and regional Biking clubs. There will also be a Bicycle Safety Course for young kids, run by the Kiwanis Club, and the first 75 kids to complete the course will receive free helmets provided by Porter Hospital.

For more information & pictures from last year, go to: http://www.DuneBig.com

We're hoping local Rat Rodders will bring their bikes out to show off them off! If you can get together a group of 5 or more, we will gladly set aside a section just for you to display your bikes and tell visitors all about them! Go to the DuneBig website & use the Contact Us page to let us know if you'd like to do this.

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!
I was gonna hand paint a Rat Rod bikes sign but found someone with a Big ole printer to make me one...I pick it up tomorrow!!
It'll be the logo from above...now to print some flyers!! :mrgreen:

100_1506-1.jpg

Hey - the sign looks great!!! There will be a spot reserved for the Rat Rodders!!! How large of an area do you think you'll need?

Markm said:
I'll bring 3 bikes...

...now which 3.....? :mrgreen:
I'm In, I'll be bringing 2 rusty rides.....The Liberty and the Schwinn American! I've Got a buddy thats comming that will bring one or two Rods Also! Cant wait!! See you all There!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm in for at least 3: The '57, The Giraffe, and Flames...I hope your truck is running, Mark!! :lol:

Had a BLAST!! BikeriderX ,Jayman and family,Skipton and family, and myself showed off some bikes and handed out some flyers and met alot of cool people
100_1516.jpg

100_1525.jpg

they had the huffy throwing contest
100_1527.jpg

...always fun to watch :mrgreen:
Our area
100_1533.jpg

100_1530.jpg

100_1529.jpg

100_1528.jpg

100_1524.jpg

100_1518.jpg

some ratrodders that showed up...soon to be members I hope
100_1536.jpg

100_1535-1.jpg

100_1531.jpg

100_1521.jpg

AND!!!!! Skiptons son won the Sweet Redline Raffle!!!! :mrgreen: CongRATz Buddy!!!! :mrgreen:
100_1537.jpg

Looks like it was a nice time sorry I couldn't go. hope it was better weather than we had here.

Back