Between the Bars...show me your ideas for Double Bar Bikes..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Double Bar Bikes and always wanted to do a fill in...I dunno, some kind of original tank or a sign...show me what y'all have done...

Build Off 7

IMG_1433.jpg

For Build Off 6, I used a beer bottle for my tank on BEER RUN

a8.jpg

The tank was full of lights too.

IMG_2603.jpg

wowzer some original stuff everyone!...Deven, I'm more in love with the bars on the Deville!...aaaand the Fender placement on the racer...Kingfish, whats the best BEER to use for the bottle tank?

OP, i wouldn't add a single thing between the bars on that bike. on a less beautiful frame, though, a nice fat smooth tank is very cool.

buckchocolate said:
wowzer some original stuff everyone!...Deven, I'm more in love with the bars on the Deville!...aaaand the Fender placement on the racer...Kingfish, whats the best BEER to use for the bottle tank?

Thanks, I made those bars, and was proud of them.

buckchocolate said:
wowzer some original stuff everyone!...
Kingfish, whats the best BEER to use for the bottle tank?

A COLD one!

pretty cool ideas everyone!...I decided to keep it simple...Tin and Tin Snips...I made the brackets from metal straps...JB Weld to fill-in the cracks...currently in the "Rusting Mode"...

I was pretty excited when i picked up my first straight bar Schwinn. I already had the idea of what I would use for the space between before I even got it.

Back