Best Online Store For Parts?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a fan of buying from the little man and locally but I dont have a bike shop locally at all that can get parts and such without lots of hassle. I was wondering if there was a site contributing company that sold parts(tires,tubes,chains,grips and etc) that people knew and trusted. I recently ordered some parts for a bike I'm building for my wife and they had to come from California to my home in Alabama and took quite awhile and by the time it arrived FedEx had bout bashed a front wheel to bits in the box. I searched around on the net but never really found to many companies that dealed in many parts and acc. for bikes so Im looking for help.

I found Chubbys Cruisers! THEy are outta Culver city CA. and have a nice seiection
of all things for yer current rat project. I picked up some tires, chainring and springer front
end. They pick up the phone,and have quick delivery. Check em out...

Amazon, junkyrustybikes.NET, danscomp.com, eBay, niagra cycle, memory lane cycles, and for sale section of rat rod bikes.

Depends on what you are looking for but I have purchased from masterlowrider.com several times. Shipping cost is fair; and free if you purchase like $120 or more from him. Shipping is pretty quick, he's good about responding to communication. Prices are definitely good. I needed middleweight whitewalls 26x1.75. I was sure I'd have to pay at least $15 each for them. But he had them for $8.75 or something. I went ahead and got tubes, a chain, and a few other things because shipping is in tiers by total order cost and I wanted to get the most stuff shipped I could for the one rate. He's also on ebay under cruisinthelowlife with a good rating. But the prices are better at his actual site.

Also check out user chimychunga here on the site he has a thread in the for sale section. I have dealt with him several times and was really happy. I believe the prices are pretty fair too.

Back