Before pics of my bike..new skool bike with old skool flavor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys well this is her! Its a 1994 GT Dyno VFR i just got her yesterday for a mear 40 bucks!! It has alot of old school haro and gt dyno parts on it i would like to find the old school gt freestyle three spoke rims they would look really good with the springer front end! I know you all are looking at it like thats not a rat rod but ooh it will be when im done with it! lol As my boyfriend said in one of his post i plan to add a 20 inch springer front end, flat black frame with a flat pink fork, white walls, flat pink wheels....!!! ill keep you updated as the progress continues! What do you guys think!?

bmxpics002.jpg

bmxpics004.jpg

Re: A couple of before pics of my bike

oh yea after a couple coats of primer white and flat pink forks... springer front end and some white walls wont look to bad lol just playing babe! lol :lol: Clasic 94 gt Dyno vfr..not bad for a 40 dollar project!

Ahab said:
what kind of brakes are those?

Not for sure but i think they are GT brakes..but we dont have the cable for them so we took them off for the time being. 8)

Sweet bike. Any chick thats into bikes is cool 2, No girls around here really ride, Cept' for my friend sarah. Anyways, yeah cool bike :p I miss my old 80's haro group one i had.. :(

Back