Before pics of his and her project bikes!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here they are his and her bikes! we are curently looking for another old school gt dyno to fix cause my bf likes to flatland his newly bought redline lol.... and i think he is kinda jelious that i got the old school gt he always wanted one as a kid lol :lol: 8)

bmxpics006.jpg

Re: Before pics of our "his and her" bmx bikes

Cool.

Re: Before pics of our "his and her" bmx bikes

Yea there a work in progress...... mine is a 2000-03 redline dont know what model...got it from a good guy on here (thanks james!) :wink: i want to go one of two ways, all white frame with with red forks and red rims with white walls...or all flat black with red fork and red rims and white walls! As far as my girls bike its the bike every kid dreamed of in the early 80's and 90's!! i know i always wanted one!! Its a 1994 GT Dyno VFR, she wants to go all flat black frame with flat pink fork, flat pink wheels, and white walls with pink grips.. with a springer front end, it has alot of vintage dyno and haro parts on it but i would like to get all orginal gt gyno parts w/ the exception of the front end! lol me and her always been in the rat rods cars and bike i accually have a rat rod 1999 CBR f4 flat white with red rims..... ill post pics later!!! Lowered and streatched nine inchs has a f4i swap in it! i have always been a fan of making newer stuff "rad rodish" thats why i choose the bmx! new bike with old school flavor! 8)

Back