before and after

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this bike in a trade from a member here and got it and put some of my own stuff to it and heres some before and after pics
001-67.jpg

002-60.jpg

003-63.jpg

006-51.jpg

007-40.jpg

008-37.jpg

009-37.jpg

005-59.jpg

halsencrew said:
ok Im new so I guess this aint a big deal bike huh no elgin or monark etc but I like it

It has only been an hour since you posted it. Give it some time. I think it is a very cool bike and the springer fork looks good on it.

just sayin no comments on it with 27 people lookin makes me think its not much of a bike or ?

with all the crazy rare finds found lately this might not get 4 pages in two days. but its still a cool bike. ive never come across one of those frames. just cuz 27 people have looked at it and not commented shouldnt make it any less cool to you 8). looks like a nice canvas for a rad build up!

thanks tryin to get a light and hook up my generator but need light and how to on hookin it up? I love the frame very cool

halsencrew said:
just sayin no comments on it with 27 people lookin makes me think its not much of a bike or ?

There are always allot of people who just browse and never leave a response. Heck npence's Elgin Blue Bird is probably one of the rarest bike ever found on this site. It has 109 post which looks like allot but it also has 1281 views.

Your bike is definately cool and a very popular frame style, just not that rare. I am not a big fan of these frames but I am liking the way this one is looking with that style springer fork. Can't wait to see it with some wheels.

Nice Bike.!!! That is the western flyer version of the spaceliner. I have a set of 26 inch wheels & tires & a rear fender & rack from a spaceliner for sale or trade. I will bump the post on the spaceliner parts for sale.

I dig the "punkin' donuts" and warped tour sticker in the backround. Looks like we have a lot of punk rock fans on this site. Hope you dig that bike.

was thinkin about putting a rear chromw fender but cuttin it so it only goes half way around the tire and flares out at end? what you all think

ok here it is with tires and wheels on it still need to install speedo and put the rear crome bobbed fender on it but it rides no LOL
010-36.jpg

011-36.jpg

012-32.jpg

Back