beer bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a freind tried to sell me a 26" cruiser bike, it was a promotional bike for a beer company, looks they had them painted in their co's logo colors and their graphics on em, nice bike, good lookin, not old, but he wants 200 bucks for it, what is a fair price on something like that?
fast eddie outty

fast eddie said:
a freind tried to sell me a 26" cruiser bike, it was a promotional bike for a beer company, looks they had them painted in their co's logo colors and their graphics on em, nice bike, good lookin, not old, but he wants 200 bucks for it, what is a fair price on something like that?
fast eddie outty

it really depend on what bike it is and the components that are on it too...

If it's a Fat Tire Ale bike....you better grab it for $200. :shock:

Electra made those and they are worth some money.

Rat Rod said:
If it's a Fat Tire Ale bike....you better grab it for $200. :shock:

Electra made those and they are worth some money.

Someone showed up on our ride last night on one of these. I didn't get the year but I think it was new and they are now being made by Felt and not a cantilever frame.

Yeah...the brandy new ones are made by Felt.

http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/384811170.html

PICT0001-6.jpg

That's a cool lookin bike, and a delicious beer. I go to school about 2 miles from New Belgium's brewery, and I had no idea that they had a bike that was sold to the public.

As far as the OP's bike, how much do you like it?

I'm not sure that they do sell them to the public. The ones that I have seen for sale on the CL always talk about people winning them or that you have to work at the brewery for a year before you can buy one.

My LBS has a red one sitting on the sales floor waiting to be bought up.

aka_locojoe said:
In case someone hasn't seen it. A friends "beer bike".

That thing is a work of art!

Where do you find a fender like the one on the rear of that bike?

Dennis

ratdaddy said:
they look like "Streetsweeper" fenders from Nirve. I have been wanting a set for quite a while. When I do "I gotta guy" who is going to stripe them up for me.

jeff

Thanks! Found 'em, the price ain't bad either. Now all I need is about 10 old bikes so I can try out all the cool stuff i keep seeing here. :lol:
http://www.nirve.com/parts.asp?cid=3001

Dennis

i went by and asked, and they told me that the girl who actually owns the bike started riding it around dowtown with a freind of hers who has a lowrider, i asked him to pass along my offer butit sounds like she may have fell in love w/ it!!!! ishoulda snagged it when i had the chance, i just dont like throwin round a few hundred if i dont know its worth it or not, arggg!!!
fast eddie outty

that bike is stunning i would have jumped all over that. then striped it down tossed some drop bars on and rocked it. felts in my opinion are the best quality out of the box avalible in a mass produced cruiser.

Back