Been a busy weekend!!! *56k lick a window*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got off early thursday so i grabbed a 6 pack.. I've had this bike leaning on a wall forever so i decided to fox with it. it's an 80's(ish??) boys road bike frame.. bought it dirt cheap at a swap meet with on intentions of really riding it. but i do wanna make it a fixed gear and call it a fun bike.

1243465300-1.jpg

couple pics to show the actual size.. i call this one low roadie

1243269278-1.jpg

1243465300.jpg

Fast forward to friday and another 6 pack

Got a call from a guy i know off craigslist. He said he has some bikes i may be interested in. Went to see them and crammed these two in the audi.

1963 Robin Hood ladies bike, and an unknown single speed space liner bike..

RHandTT.jpg

worked on the orange bike some.. i really like it.. the black spots are not rust but some sort of 'stain' thats IN the paint.. like a traffic cone would have :)

Before:

astro_glide.jpg

Got the bars from the CL Kid stripped the seat threw on a new chain and rode it 5 miles to buy a 32oz. high life from the store with the hot mexican girls workin there.

After:

trailertrash3.jpg

trailertrash2.jpg

Was gonna start working on the robin hood when i got a call from my cousin; "the truck and trailer are ready to go, let's go grab your truck". , Okay!!

Got loaded up in Dallas drove down to Corsicana and had the C10 loaded up within 15 minutes of getting there!

Grandpa washing the bed out 'so the troopers won't get after us'

trailerpic2.jpg

fillin the dodge up for the jaunt back to DFW

trailerpic1.jpg

Cool story about the truck. My dad purchased it in 1979 from his boss who had purchased it from his dad who bought it new in Weatherford, TX. My dad bought it, had the body work done and got it in primer in 1980.. parents got married that year and mom made him sell the truck. He gave it to my grandfather to use as a farm truck. It has 72,495 original miles. been in the family for 30 years.. it's a keeper!

one of my cousins crazy razors edge/someothertypeofcrap american bulldog.. 15mos old and a solid 85lbs. i scared.

crazypitmix.jpg

my home boy riding rehash before another celebrity make over

1243269345.jpg

because i'm cool like that

1243269280.jpg

naynay said:
Before:

astro_glide.jpg

Got the bars from the CL Kid stripped the seat threw on a new chain and rode it 5 miles to buy a 32oz. high life from the store with the hot mexican girls workin there.

I like the way you play! :mrgreen: Here's my fav right now:

IMG_0042.jpg

Looks like that mug of yours could use a little work too. Leave that bike alone, it looks silky as is.

Soon I'll be sending you more pics my Texas brother.

Looks like you had a great weekend. Im jealous, between the orange bike, the audi, and the new to you c10 I dont know which I like more, lol. As far as the american bulldog, I already have one of those.

Back