Beaverton, Oregon reporting in!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks,

Been following this site on Facebook and browsing the galleries for a while now but waited until I had a proper ride before I started participating. Well this is that day. I just got a SixThreeZero Beach Cruiser one speed I'm going to start messing with. Ape hangers, converting to three speed and installing better brakes are the first projects I'll be undertaking but I'm also thinking of other things in the future. I'm probably going to get my wife a bike by next summer if she's still interested by then. My kid will be old enough for one of those pedal-less little bikes by then so Summer '16 will be in full effect!

Anyway, looking forward to some rat roddery!

11014648_10204093839842361_1344658773117575476_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, I noticed that after the fact. It's been a while since I've used a message board so I'll have to remember all those quirks.

Fun times!

Welcome to RRB.
Glad to see that you are enjoying the BURIED TREASURE thread.

Nice! I lived right by there for a year in Jr. High. Also got my tattoos at the shop in the strip mall that's now on the SW corner of that intersection. I grew up out off of 196th and Farmington. That area's not too different from what it was in the early 80s.

Back