Beach Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here's my Beach cruiser that I keep at the Jersey Shore..great for Boardwalk rides.. Wheels are from Ind-chuck...rack is from Oggy.... cup holder from Nirve..It's a '53 Schwinn tank bike...sans the tank

beachcruiser2.jpg

beachcruiser.jpg

My daughter's beach cruiser..again wheels from Chuck and rack from Oggy. It's a Huffy Cranbrook picked from the trash..Tires from Rusty junky bikes or Junky rusty bikes in Cali.

cranbrookcruiser2.jpg

Cranbrookcruiser.jpg

thats not a beach cruiser... Thats a bad @55 klunker!! :mrgreen:

and who is this ind-chuck guy, and why don't I get wheels from him?

aka_locojoe said:
Nice bikes. The Schwinn looks like a comfortable ride.

Thanks..the Schwinn really is comfy...I was gonna paint it..but once I put the wheels on I thought it looked perfect. It's got a great patina.

Thanks Scumblero, Yeah I guess it does look like a Klunker. Come on....you didn't get a set of Chuck's wheels?

WEAKFISH said:
Here's my Beach cruiser that I keep at the Jersey Shore..great for Boardwalk rides.. Wheels are from Ind-chuck...rack is from Oggy.... cup holder from Nirve..It's a '53 Schwinn tank bike...sans the tank

say what's up to Snooki and Pauly D for me

pickle said:
WEAKFISH said:

LOL!!! :mrgreen:

That show is soooo far from what the Jersey shore is really all about...at least south Jersey ..... Jersey folks HATE that show... My place is in Sea Isle City, Cape May County and it's a quiet laid back little town.

pickle said:
WEAKFISH said:

Not gonna lie, I thought the same thing when I saw Jersey Shore :p

Sweet bikes man :D

Nice bikes! Hope you can make it to some of the Philly area stuff. We're also planning on riding in the DooDah Parade in Ocean City again 8)

Back