Be kind to elders...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I stopped off at trailer that is one of the recipients of the C.S.F.P. Commodity Suppliment Food Program basicly goverment food for low income seniors that I do a distribution for twice a month. Well this gentemen by the name of Charlie starts talking about the bikes he fixes up to resell he says nothing more than thirty dollars, so I decided to stop by and he had about 20 bikes and the ones I was interested in all needed work so he said he would give them to me maybe a little trading so I will pick them up a little later this week one is a Schwinn Hollywood girls bike with a welded seatpost another is a Phillips 26 girls with a sturney archer three speed coaster brake, and last is a Nishiki mens ten speed English looking racer with a cool chrome chainguard. I will get photos when I pickup....now I need to start moving some of these bikes soon as I figure out how to get paypal to reload a prepaid card? :roll:

Back