Battle Rat/ Theme change.....Steamed Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
100_3187.jpg

I'll be using this Coast to Coast Riviera frame....

Re: Battle Rat

I like it! Nice stash of stuff.

100_1411.jpg

gotta cut the forks down......still gathering parts but I think I'll find what I need.

i really like the way that frame looks.

its kind of like a reverse spaceliner.I really wish i didnt cut the seat tube down though...

Looking good. I considered using mine in the build off, but I like the Roadmaster a little more.

If the top of the seat tube is a problem, I'll trade you frames if you get the postage. Just the bare frame, my forks are bent.

35k0bbs.jpg

Markm said:
its kind of like a reverse spaceliner.I really wish i didnt cut the seat tube down though...

don't second guess yourself, it looks good cut.
notch it between the bars, and throw a clamp on it (just under the top bar) if your worried about having ajustability. a 90* layback would look slick.

Wildcat said:
Looking good. I considered using mine in the build off, but I like the Roadmaster a little more.

If the top of the seat tube is a problem, I'll trade you frames if you get the postage. Just the bare frame, my forks are bent.

35k0bbs.jpg
Thanks Wildcat! I have a seat post with a wedge thing somewhere....just gotta find it!!
Appreciate the offer though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet man!! cant wait to see more! :D :mrgreen:

Hey Mark its lookin Good! let me know if you need a seat post welded up.

It should be fairly easy to make up a seat post with a wedge if yours is missing, just angle a cut on a standard seat post and use a wedge and bolt from a handlebar stem.

2i1mm8w.jpg

OK...still in...stripped frame with a pocketknife...really...
fake aging/patina.... the black not purple....
000_0004-2.jpg

000_0003-2.jpg

000_0002-6.jpg

does'nt loook like much, I know....but it will....

more to come....

Back