Basman "Dead Man´s Curve"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With rusty English I proudly present my first really cruiser :lol:, named "Dead Man´s Curve" (remember Nash The Slash) ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

... with dutch plate ...

... Phil Wood-flipflop-hub ...

... a contaminated headset (don´t know the correct word for the part, holding the bar :roll: ) ...

... and my usual headbadge.

Pics of the rearbrake model "§65, s*ck me!" will follow (not yet ready) :mrgreen: ...

regards, Paul

herr_rudolf said:
NICE ONE!

I think the Basman is one of the nicest looking 'new/retro' frames that has come out since the original cruisers.

Thanks! I think so too. I love this style, and these frames are comfortable to ride for longer distances (and older guys like me :lol: ).

regards, Paul

Ace said:
No gears on a Basman ? Brave man with strong legs :mrgreen:

Oh, I live in a flat area and I´m riding singlespeed for over 100.000km - and I like it simple. (Nearly) no cables disturb the clean line, no derailleur can go damaged :wink: .

regards, Paul

P.S. See you next year at the Chopperdamination? I´ll try to be there - on own axles of course ...

Ace said:
.. you can recognise me easily, I'll be the one on a Basman :lol:

Yeah, I thought about my nonsense-sentence hours after I´d written :oops: ...

regards, Paul

Just kidding mein Kumpel, but you can always get a Basman t-shirt, just to make sure :wink:
Basman_10.jpg

Really cool shirt! I´ll buy it in Amsterdam ...

regards, Paul

Back