Bart's Dyno Rat Fink

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
Just wanted to share some pictures of my latest project. I began with a Dyno Deuce and built it up with a Shimano Alfine 8 speed and Shimano Center Lock front hub both black. The rims are polished Electra 24” rear 26” front. The paint is Synergy Green from the new 2010 Camaro, I shot it with aerosol cans I bought off of the internet. The original kick stand worked out to be too long after I rebuilt the kick stand bracket, as Dyno owners you are probably well aware of their weak kick stand mounts! If you currently have a Dyno bike be careful to not stress or overweight the bike while on the stand. I will have the shorter Schwinn one pictured chromed this next week and will be mounting the front fender on the bike. I absolutely love the bike and personally feel the Dyno Deuce & Moto Glides are one of the smoothest riding bikes ever designed. Please let me know if you have any questions
Rat on,
Bart
:mrgreen:
397495097.jpg

397495110.jpg

397495117.jpg

397495098.jpg

397495117.jpg

397495129.jpg

397495130.jpg

397533824.jpg

397533823.jpg

397533821.jpg

beautiful bike love the color your saying that is rattle can? wow and who pinstriped it nice lines i to am a pin head

I own an Electra Rat Fink....And your bike looks better than mine! Nice work!

Hey guys - Thanks for the nice comments! Yes, I did shoot it with rattle can - professional quality ones from Automotive Touch Up, you can Google them. Excellent quality paint and an acrylic clear coat that can be color sanded and buffed with in a day or two. As for the pinstripes I ordered them through Twisted Chrome, they are vinyl and then I clear coated over them. Not bad but in hindsight I think I should have had them painted on...
Bart
:mrgreen:

Here I am just before heading out on the San Diego Midnight Madness ride August 20th! Bikes were all decked out by most of their riders and many rode in costume. It was an awesome ride with a lot of other cyclists. The ride was just short of 17 miles.
Bart
398196635.jpg

398196821.jpg

398196822.jpg

Bike looks awesome!!!!
The color...just everything looks so good.
It looks like it could have came that way from the factory.
Great job on the paint and all the finishing touches. :D

Back