Bare Metal - My 35 Murray, Now!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the tag says, 35 Murray...
008.jpg

And Now
012.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

It's about 95% done. Need to paint that number plate still and maybe something about that seat setup? But, Yea, that's it! :mrgreen:
Oh, and it's a blast to ride, no brakes!!! See ya on the Boardtrack!!!

Yea, the shifter works great! I might move it to the seat post, now that the hub has loosened up, at first it would barely budge so i put it there to get a straight shot.

I like the bare frame. Those wheel look great :wink: , I bet you need to buy some extra shoes though.

66olds98 said:
Yea, the shifter works great! I might move it to the seat post, now that the hub has loosened up, at first it would barely budge so i put it there to get a straight shot.
I was wondering about this myself! might do something like that on my speedster! :wink:
L8 EM

is that a s/a hub? i thought you had to run their shifter to shift that hub? could you give us some info as to what you did?

thanks
JW :mrgreen:

As some of the Coasters BC people say when they see a bike they really like ,
"GIVE ME THAT BIKE!". Thats a good looking rat with the right parts, a classic frame, a monarch fork, flipped bars, bent seatpost, star sprocket, gears, and great patina. Kool. Good job. Gets me to want to get started on my rust rat. Dangerous Dan

Back