Back at it....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I signed up a while back because I love the site and was working on a couple projects.. all though I haven't posted in years now I still have been checking in on the cool builds..
Recently I started messing with bikes again since I'm getting bored off vintage minibikes at the moment. So here are a couple I've been piecing together. .
the first one is a Felt cruiser that didn't need much when I found it.. I changed the Bars, seat, sprocket and added the mooneyes decals.. wanted to add the moon disks on the back wheel but they are kinda expensive. .

This next one I think is a Huffy frame with a bunch or random parts I found at the swapmeet. I recently added the banana seat, sissy bar and apes to it. Changed the look of the bike completely, didn't take a before pic though.. I sprayed the purple on it and did the lettering, planning on pinstriping the tank and frame too.

And this last one is also a random parts bike.. not sure what the frame is, maybe someone can ID it. Found the bare frame at a swapmeet. The middle bar is bent a little extra then it was originally but other then that it's solid.. the rest of the parts are all new stuff that I came across. Rims are 24 inch with fat tires, found them at a swap for 40 bucks unused. Bars are China muscle bike ones that I narrowed and chopped. Still need to clean up the welds and paint but it's a nice riding bike..

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of them. They are just mild custom stuff. Eventually I want to build a custom bike with my own frame design.. thanks for taking the time to read..:thumbsup:

Mystery frame is a Zeppelin style ,some would argue that it is actually in fact a fastback model...

thanks again guys.. and thanks for the ID on the blue one 2wheels now I have an answer when people ask.. seems like sugar plum is the popular one out of the three.. I will get to pinstriping the rest of it soon and take better pics.. also have to find bike events around here and get these things on the road more often:)

got a little done on the tank thats on sugar plum. did some flames and pinstriping to it.. here are a few pics.

still going to put lines on the frame but i need to fix some paint issues first.. also will be selling the felt cruiser so look for that on craigslist in los angeles and orange county..might put an add up here as well. thanks for looking.

I have to admit I absolutely love sugar plum but all 3 are sweet builds.
that what I assume from reading zep frame is definitely cool as well.
all 3 have their own appeal and just the right amount of custom work to make them stand out.
thanks for sharing
btw awesome paintwork on sugar plum those flames and pinstripping give it a sweet 70's vibe im digging it big time
sean

Back