B0-X----- WEENIE WAGON -----B0-X

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with BikeBum here.
If you could do gold leaf with red and some black.

Have you ever tried gold leaf? I think red and black with some gold leaf would make the weenie wagon legit! :113:

Thats what I am sort of aiming at.
Just not sure on the frame of the bike,I think the red would stand out more,with gold lugs and pinstriping,and the black around the gold would make it pop. Rims? Gold with a black trim or spokes?

Thats what I am sort of aiming at.
Just not sure on the frame of the bike,I think the red would stand out more,with gold lugs and pinstriping,and the black around the gold would make it pop. Rims? Gold with a black trim or spokes?
That's a good thought on the wheels, or maybe black rims with red striping and gold spokes?

I agree with BikeBum here.
If you could do gold leaf with red and some black.
I have the gold paint. So this would make it vintage look.

I'm liking the gold rims with black spokes idea. Very vintage.

B- red rims with gold spokes mnr0wWTk8k0rP1M3amfW7Gw.jpg
C- gold rims with red spokesDSC03138.jpg
D- gold rims with black spokes51tw.jpg
E- black rims with gold spokesIMGP0.jpg

Attachments

• 18x5_5 Apollo-SL 120 NDM Black spokes and hub Red rim 360 brake_small.jpg
    18x5_5 Apollo-SL 120 NDM Black spokes and hub Red rim 360 brake_small.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 111510np4.jpg
    111510np4.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
E, I say E. In case you missed it, I'm thinking E. That is if you are still going with a red frame? My second choice would be C. Third choice is D.

I keep looking back at the rims. I'm starting to like C the best. But I'm sure I'll change my mind by tomorrow. That's why I have no tattoos, the things I like today I probably won't like by tomorrow.

I keep looking back at the rims. I'm starting to like C the best. But I'm sure I'll change my mind by tomorrow. That's why I have no tattoos, the things I like today I probably won't like by tomorrow.
:21::crazy:
I am liking C also,gives a circus happy vibe..

Black frame, red striping, red rims w/ gold spokes, and some other small bits of trims etc painted gold to pull it all together...
Stainless box?

Carl.

Black frame, red striping, red rims w/ gold spokes, and some other small bits of trims etc painted gold to pull it all together...
Stainless box?

Carl.
Interesting choice.Box will be wood,and the stainless in the front and the top.I will make a cupboard for it to sit into. needs to have space for buns, dogs and gas bottle.

Latest posts

Back