Awesome Flea-market FIND!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i WILL Post pictures 2 morrow AFTER SCHOOL! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: So excited to see all my friends.. Batteries are dead anyway.. Yeah this is a awsome bike i got, its BLACK and it has a SLICK!

Photobucket is messing up, so ill try 2 post tomorrow, IM SO HAPPY! I seen all the sxy girlies at school today. Imissed it so much. off 2 bed gotta be at school by 7 to DO IT ALL AGAIN! :) Lol.

OOkay! I wanna se pic of these girlies 8) Which grade are you in?

Of course I want to see the bike too....

:? Uhmmm, Im in the 10th grade, How old are you??

Okay then. Heres the bike

DSCF1910.jpg

DSCF1911.jpg

DSCF1912.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

DSCF1914.jpg

A huffy frame, with schwinn parts, For 10 dollars NOT A BAD BUY!!!

:)

Yeah the slick is shot, It split in the side wall, im going to attempt to patch it.. Or somthing :?

DSCF1929.jpg

I went out and baught a white wall tire for the back....

I had a 20x3 on it, IT FIT THE Frame, but the chain rubbed, Idk how 2 fix that. :(

So i put a skinny tire on after the 20x3, went out got a whitewall came home KILLED THE SKINNY TIRE! I Probably laid 80 skids, ill get pics, anyways heres pics of what she looks like now, ive also put on a 16 inch out front, im saving money for a 26 inch springer.. i got a laidback seatpost, im making a sissybar for it, i got a new banana seat and grips, This things gonna ROCK! Heres what she looks like at the moment

DSCF1926.jpg

DSCF1927.jpg

DSCF1928.jpg

Rick, cool bike. The mag sprocket looks Schwinn but the rest is obiviously something else. Have fun with it.

It looks like the frame and seat are a Huffy Thunder Road from about 1977-78. My parents bought me that kind of bike when I was in second grade. I enjoyed it for two years before somebody stole it. Here's a photo of one I found online:

huffythunderroad.jpg

cman said:
Rick, cool bike. The mag sprocket looks Schwinn but the rest is obiviously something else. Have fun with it.

Schwinn sprocket crank bars grips stem PEDDALS... it was worth it for parts..

This bike has turned out to be a pain in my fat white YOU KNOW WHAT! :x

Im taking off the seat and where the bolt goes through the sissy bar into the seat, Was cracked, So now i need to go buy another sissy bar.. And i wanted to keep the bike the way it was when i baught it. Grr forget that, im gonna paint it soon.

Back