Autmn Epitaph Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This came across my tumblr feed today, looks pretty .... awesome and for a limited edition of 12 I wouldnt mind one but for $2950 i wont be getting one.

tumblr_lomeloxlCq1qzch2xo1_500.jpg

http://autumshere.com/epitaph/

Double rims with double tires, not singles... it's a dually.

Hmmm... looking at the bike, looks like something you could replicate for under $500.

Try riding that no handed :lol: The dually for the rear sounds interesting!

whole lot of money for something with no chrome :mrgreen: . but seriously love the double rims. . .alot :wink: hmmmmm

yoothgeye said:
Double rims with double tires, not singles... it's a dually.

Hmmm... looking at the bike, looks like something you could replicate for under $500.

I have to agree. I like it enough but I don't think the price is pretty outlandish. Also, I checked out the site and it doesn't even have any frame specs (material is what I was interested in); you're paying three grand and you don't even know that basic info? :|

I like the comment about the surly tires ^^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Overall I like the style, but to me some single super fat rims and rubber would have looked much better. I reckon the double rims just looks like they were too tight to buy some fat rims. Looks sweet on a home built rat, but not on a bike that costs that much :roll:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Here's a few more pics....

AUTUM-Epitaph-1.jpg

AUTUM-Epitaph-4.jpg

AUTUM-Epitaph-3.jpg

AUTUM-Epitaph-5.jpg

Not sure about that seat, looks a little DIY for almost $3K. I do like the front and back pic though.

Cheers,
Dr. T

thinking the exact same thing about the seat. i dont like any of the leather really. would preffer if it was done is wood and like a brooks style or springer seat.

is it just me or do the seat and tank look like they were borrowed from some 70s truck stop diner booth?

Back