attn:Hooch or anyone who can**** new pix**almost done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like this?
P7300009-1.jpg

can't wait to see the finished product!
you seem to have acces to a great set of tools!

whats with the printer/plotter(?) in the last pic? whats going on there?

that racks thick enough to kill somebody !!! so are you puttin vinyl decal on top and paintin the rest (sides) bottom ?

CCR said:
that racks thick enough to kill somebody !!! so are you puttin vinyl decal on top and paintin the rest (sides) bottom ?

yes it is thick but lite it is 1/4" thick i have no way to plain it or i would (suks) and no i am going to paint the whole thing

O0o so that was just a template printed out then. looks like fun doin what you do when you do things like that :mrgreen:

looks cool and modern. what was the original part/piece from that was the inspiration.

You better be careful cause you might be able to sell these. I haven't seen it completed yet but am interested.

cman said:
looks cool and modern. what was the original part/piece from that was the inspiration.

You better be careful cause you might be able to sell these. I haven't seen it completed yet but am interested.

its some bracket i found laying around work dont know what it was used for, i made it to long i am trimming down some it will change the design some so i will post pix later

Whipe it down really well with a Paint-Prep Cloth.
( auto supply stores sell them )

Prime it with a "Non-Ferous Metal Primer".......but do not put it on thick.
It is a Bonding Primer...NOT A COVERAGE PRIMER.

If it's put on to thick...The Product will Fail
and Peal right off the Substrate!

let it Dry according to the Spec's on the can...

Then shoot away with what ever Product you want.

Most Products should be Compatibale with a Non-Ferous Metal Primer..

That's some Great work there Buzzy....
I have Dreams about Bike Parts that I hand Build with
Machine's like the one's you have at Work!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looking good,
Keep us Posted,
Kev.

Looks cool!

You need to design a version that has flames cut out of the sides or in the middle....you could probably make some money off of that. :wink:

Back