attic invasion,,needed more room for bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My attic has always been 3 feet deep with boxes of retired,useless stuff and I needed more room for my bike addiction so I hit the attic hard for 4 days and Im still not done.Managed to get 19 bikes up two flights of stairs from my basement and the overflow in the driveway.Needless to say my right arm is Jello now.Ill get the rest up sooner or later.
Worked out well id say.Its a hardwood loft attic all wide open except for the center stairwell.
atticinvasion001.jpg

atticinvasion002.jpg

Xcruiser said:
ndaway-jr said:
hey it dont look too bad :lol: liking the banana seat muscle bikes 8)
Hit the stingray link below buddy for my completed ones! And good luck on that bike of yours!!
wow they look awesome :!: and thanks man :mrgreen:

All I see is "Man Cave", hope that leak is fixed. :wink:

Oh, and arranged by color is a nice touch.

Looks great! :D Your lucky you have a big attic :shock:

By the way, are you getting rid of any diecast cars?(Hot Wheels, Matchbox, etc.) :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

By the way, are you getting rid of any diecast cars?(Hot Wheels, Matchbox, etc.) :D
Ive got a bunch of them buddy,Ill get them out in the next couple days and send a pic.
there are some in my closet and some in a drawer so its no prob to find them.

Xcruiser said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Ive got a bunch of them buddy,Ill get them out in the next couple days and send a pic.

Sweet, let me know what ya want for them :wink: I've got parts too :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Xcruiser said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Sweet, let me know what ya want for them :wink: I've got parts too :mrgreen:
Im easy so we will work it out.
I get more pleasure helping with a hobby than making money.AND nothing makes me madder than when Id find a few good pocket knives and some dude would rather let them sit and rust than pass them my way SO Ill get some cars your way LOL

Xcruiser said:
Ive got a bunch of them buddy,Ill get them out in the next couple days and send a pic.[/quote]

Sweet, let me know what ya want for them :wink: I've got parts too :mrgreen:[/quote]
Im easy so we will work it out.
I get more pleasure helping with a hobby than making money.AND nothing makes me madder than when Id find a few good pocket knives and some dude would rather let them sit and rust than pass them my way SO Ill get some cars your way LOL[/quote]

Thanks buddy! :p

Attic looks great! I will get photos up of my "family cave" during the build off. It's changed a lot since last year (a 100 year old oak tree falling through the roof had a lot to do with that... ok, everything to do with that).

Do you have exhaust fans up there? I'd go with a whole house fan put up in one of those windows, open another, turn it on and it will be better than being outside. Insulation isn't too expensive and easy to put up, don't worry about the plywood.

A little off topic...but did you say pocket knives? Send me a pic of what types you look for and I can prob send some your way. Do not know why, but seem to have a bunch here and can't seem to find anyone who really wants them.

yoothgeye said:
Attic looks great! I will get photos up of my "family cave" during the build off. It's changed a lot since last year (a 100 year old oak tree falling through the roof had a lot to do with that... ok, everything to do with that).

Do you have exhaust fans up there? I'd go with a whole house fan put up in one of those windows, open another, turn it on and it will be better than being outside. Insulation isn't too expensive and easy to put up, don't worry about the plywood.
oh yeah,got 3 exaust fans,its dry as mother hubbard up there!

Back