as we approach 1000 members.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to thank Steve yet again for this wonder place on the Internet I call Home!
who woulda thunk there were this many crazy bike people out there! hahaha
Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.gif

I remember when there was one besides me.... His name was Steve or something......

Didn't last long that way though.... Mucho more nutty bike guys joined and look at the number now....WOW! :shock:

Thanks for the invite and the neat site Steve!

Almost 1000 members wow what a success!!! Great job Steve for making it happen!!! 8) It was fall of '07 ... I wanted to see some pictures of rat rod bikes... I found this site. More than what I was hunting for. 8)

Member #1000 who will it be?!?!??!?! lol he'll be famous!!!

yeah let me reiterate again........ thanks for giving me a place to call 'home' without this place i wouldnt have made so many friends and probably would still be just restoring schwinns to original :shock: .even thought its blown up around here recently its still a friendly place and dont mind my son looking at the pictures and posts!!
thanks!!! :mrgreen:

ya this is a great site an glad to be a part of it, WOW, thanks steve for all your hard work, you rock.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Yup, thanks a lot Steve, this site rules!!!! :mrgreen: Wow, it's exciting 'cuz I've been watching all week. It's like seeing your cars odometer roll all 5 numbers. What's funny is the poor guy (or gal) that joins and is #1000 gets instant fame, wait, is that bad? :roll:

dude
i agree
this poor guys gonna be like
hey think ill join
and were gonnna go blastic on em for bein 1000.................hope we don't scare him off!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I' d hate to be the 1001.

Latest posts

Back