Are these worth the trouble?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a66e333d53a6dcd55cdfdca8ae24abc3.jpg

These are 45 miles away and 60.00. Lady says one is a Haro kids, one Giant cruiser single speed and a single speed Sun Drifter with foreword pedals. I want the Sun and would sell the others but not sure if I could even get my money back considering bicycles around here arent worth scrap prices regardless of brand name. The front bike looks 24" making it worth less than nothing .Cant give 24 in stuff away.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Given that the feet forward one that you're interested in is the 24" step-thru, the Haro looks like a not valuable late model, and you're not interested in the Giant, and you say there's no market where you live, I'd say only if you can use them as parts donors.

Given that the feet forward one that you're interested in is the 24" step-thru, the Haro looks like a not valuable late model, and you're not interested in the Giant, and you say there's no market where you live, I'd say only if you can use them as parts donors.
I told her no after looking closer at the pic. If they were 25.00 and closer I would get them but I just dont see anything special in this deal although bikes look pretty decent.

I only buy what I like. If you like it buy it at a comfortable price. If you like it, someone else will also. So where is here that you speak of? General area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I only buy what I like. If you like it buy it at a comfortable price. If you like it, someone else will also. So where is here that you speak of? General area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
My area is western S.C. On the Ga./S.C. line.Bikes are truely worthless here.I quit buying and selling because its not worth it.Now I only consentrate on stuff for myself and rarely to resell. Those bikes in the pic wouldn't fetch 20.00 each in perfect cond and would be a nightmare to try and sell. (Would take weeks even at 20 bucks) and they might not sell then.

Latest posts

Back