Anyone seen one of these before???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If so, what's it worth?? On craigslist in a town about 200 miles from here.
Indian.jpg

Indian2.jpg

I've never seen one & wondering if it is worth the price & the drive. 8)

No idea but those fenders and light are awesome. as said probably a custom so I would only pay the value of the parts.

Variants of those in one form or another keep showing up on Ebay as "genuine" antique Indians. The most recent even claimed it was purchased from a museum it had been in for years. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I don't believe there was ever actually a bicycle produced that looked anything like that.
Truth is, it's just a "custom", and worth only about the parts value.

I've never seen one either! They want $285 for it & it's about a 2.5 hour drive one way for me. Thanks all you guys for the help so far. I'm a little sketchy on it so far.

The bike definitely has the wow factor but weather it is a $285 wow factor is open to interpretation. For me it has a $100-$150 Wow factor.

yoothgeye said:
Had it been built on a tank frame instead of a canti, then I'd add a little more "wow" to it.
My thoughts exactly. or if it was more like this:
Indian%20Camel%20Back%201908%20%281%29c.jpg

I did a google image search for "Indian Warrior Bicycle" and one of those exact images popped up on an old post on a muscle car site. The page it linked to wasn't found but google had a cached page.
The pic was bad on the page, but the discription was similiar.

I would say it is prolly a spammer fishing for email addresses. I have seen it on our CL before with other bikes.

I'm gonna pass on this one. I knew it looked & sounded too good to be true. I also think Cameron is right just trying to get email addresses. Thanks guys for the help! 8)

hey guys has anyone seen one like this paint scheme and this good condition
what do you think value is if looked at lots on this site haven't any
i got it from a guy i found on craigslist
WesternFlyer.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
I did a google image search for "Indian Warrior Bicycle" and one of those exact images popped up on an old post on a muscle car site. The page it linked to wasn't found but google had a cached page.
The pic was bad on the page, but the discription was similiar.

I would say it is prolly a spammer fishing for email addresses. I have seen it on our CL before with other bikes.

I think Udallcustombikes hit it on the head-Spammer. I've seen that picture here on the NYC craigslist.

if it was that price i dont think that was too bad. it looks kinda cool i think and i am not a big fender guy. looks like good build off material to me

i know there are peugeot bikes wit h `soulpipes`

but this sure looks custom

Latest posts

Back