anyone know what this is???????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a chance to buy an old bike mechanics inventory. it is mostly vintage (mostly crap, actually), and there are a couple unique pieces. i picked this up today and someone told me to check with you guys regarding identification. it looks like a tank and has some lighting in it. pretty good shape other than a few surface rust spots. let me know what you guys think. maybe i will put it on the for sale forum in here if it is worth it.

CIMG0414.jpg

looks like a 60's girls tank (maybe huffy, firestone, monark) not worth much more than $15. They do look good when you turn them upside down on a boy's frame.

that looks just like a tank i pulled off of an old bike. it might be worth nabbing if the plastic lenses are still in it. it's my understanding that those old lenses dont usually make it.
personally - and because of some of the other stuff i do - i keep wheels that are given to me cuz i keep the axls and their assemblies if theyre re-usable. i come across wheels alot that are re-cyclable except for the axls so i kee a few on hand...or in an lod coffee can as it were!
fast eddie outty

Back