Anyone know someone who does sandblasting in SF/Sac?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was supposed to get hooked up with a sandblaster with a box but it fell through, friend of a friend thing. Anyways, i have 4 wheels, 3 fenders, chain guard a few other small parts that i need to be be sandblasted, i just don't have time between two jobs to sand or put stripper on everything and i have two bikes to prep before the end of this month. Come to think of it, i wouldn't mind doing the wife's Columbia frame too.. If you have a blaster with a box that i could use for a couple bucks or do the blasting yourself (that is technically allowed for the build off isn't it?) or you know a place that is reasonable please send a pm or post. I'm in Napa which is 45 minutes North of San Francisco and Sacramento is about an hour from me so either of the areas is fine.

I'll check with a guy that sometimes works in our shop doing side jobs. We've got a blasting cabinet big enough for a bike frame easily and also a blast room for really big stuff. The shop is located in Stockton.

He would have to work out the price though. He recently did a frame/fork fenders and chainguard for a club member for me.

Theres a powdercoating shop here on florin-perkins by the blue collar supply place that did a frame and fork for a buddy of mine for 14 bucks

I gotta check with the guy. He hasn't been in in the past couple of days. I had the parts dropped off with slick who was going to paint them so he would be a good gauge of how well the guy does it.

I can also have the stuff baked out to remove any moisture from inside the frame.

Back