Anyone Have info about these bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I don't ever remember seeing that chopper. I don't think it's worth anywhere near that price though.

20140303_155830.jpg

$20 is a good deal then. I'm not saying you couldn't sell it for $150, I just wouldn't buy it for $150. If I was trying to sell that, I would probably post it for $100. Some cool parts on there for re-use.

Welcome to RRB by the way.

Wait a minute your in my backyard and my bicycle senses didn't go off :comando: That bike though been through alot of bicycle shows here in Milton, Fl . If your ever by Bagdad stop on by my place. I can alway give you deal on my bikes :D
Ow also Boomerangs tends to sell things over priced, but you do get to find scrappers, bicyclist and local people in the area .

It seems many tv shows and movies have a commemorative bike made for the cast. I've seen bikes for Home Improvement, the Drew Carey Show, and that 70's show, usually on ebay. They're not anything special other than the decals, only time will tell if they gain value. -Adam

Back