Anyone feel like doing an all Australian build off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of sore I missed the build off start, and I'm not allowed to touch the birthday bike until well after the finish date. Though it might be fun to do an Aussie build off, showcase some malvern star, speedwell, repco, road king, boans .etc frames. Weigh in if you're keen, with time/guideline suggestions.

I'm not allowed to touch my birthday skidstar until mid august, so there's time. Any ideas for guidelines? We'll be starting from Australian frames for sure, and it'd be cool not to go chopping them up too much. Other than that I dunno what other restrictions we'd need.

I built a tall bike the other day using 2 malvern star mountain bikes, very ratty though the whole thing cost $2 the bikes were $1 each at a garage sale loads of fun though
marcel

I'd be keen. But will need a bit of a break after RRBBO5. I've got a 1954 3 Star frame and a stack of parts I need to do something with.

I'm in no rush to get started. The more we can have on board the better. I've got a road chief dragster frame I don't mind parting with if anyone needs a frame.

I'll be in it but I'm cheating :D ,I'll be using a dragster and I've got 3 on the go :D (that's only slightly bending the rules).

Well that makes five of us now. Should we say:

Late August start?
No chopping/welding outside of repairs or modifying mounting tabs and brackets?
Pro paint ok?

Back