Anyone else still ridin'?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once I get my schwinn finished, it will be the winter bike, it has fenders. I dont mind the cold so long as I'm dressed for it.

today was a great day to ride, 60s, light wind, I rode to the local sports bar, 1/2+ mile ride, and ate some food drink beers, and watched some racing and football. KC lost. Bowyer and Stewart had a bad day. Then rode home. Shoulda rode more, but didn't. General rule here for the coasters thursday pub peddle is above 50 degrees, you ride, dress warm and ride. Should go ride NOW. later Dangerous Dan

Yeah Ricky...I did my time in Michigan...he he.

83 and sunny for this Saturday.

Now I will say that it does sort of stink being able to wear a t-shirt and shorts sometimes on Thanksgiving and Christmas. For those two days I would prefer it to be a little chilly.

Just be glad Rickster that you don't live here in Manitoba. It's barely gotten above freezing here for the past couple of weeks. I am pretty much done riding. Now is the worst part of the season, too cold for riding and no snow for x-country skiing.

It has'nt gotten above 50* here in the big apple, but I still ride my flatland bike at least 1-2hrs. a day.

I have been known to be bustin out tricks in 17* weather.
As long as theres some flat ground with no snow on it, I ride(gotta keep practicing)

Latest posts

Back