Anyone else still ridin'?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's November and I'm still riding to work. Some of the others that rode have hung they're bikes up for the oncoming winter. PANZIES I SAY!!! :lol: It's around 40 when I head out at 4:40 am so gloves are necessary now. BTW, it's 7 blocks to work and at $3.19 :x for gas, my truck only moves once a week.

40d! :roll: It was 27d when I left to ride 8mi. ! It's all good- I'm no wuss! I'll ride threw the winter ,unless it's single digits I might think twice!......Who am I fool'n I'll still ride! :wink: L8 EM

I ride everyday. Coldest last winter 5 degrees, hottest this summer 105.(Farenheit) My commute is just under 2 miles.

i can't wait for the snow to fly.

" i got me the posi trac in da trike me and earl is gunna do some doughnuts inda road" lol

the boy and i are going to have fun. first winter with it. 3" smooth tires
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO 360 here i come

but yeah only rain keeps me from taking a ride.

*proseeds from video will go to E.R bill*

I just put on my snow tires. I went mud bogging today. :)

Sweet man! i wish it was that warm here.. Yeah i ride year round.. I love snow riding!

I ride my Columbia 2 miles everyday to class now. The coldest we've been here so far is in the high 40s in the middle of the night.

By the end of the month I'll be screaming for a multi speed bike!

I'll be back on the bike next week - the past week has been a washout due to a nasty head cold. My commute is 20KM each way and it's hard to do when you can't breathe :roll:

Here in Calgary, we tend to get more cold than snow, so riding year round is not too hard if you've got some good riding gear. Dress for the windchill and you're set.

Unfortunately, the bike paths I use don't get cleared when it does snow, which makes life rather difficult at times.

-Mp

Still in the 70's here, last week it was in the 80's. Beautiful. Man, I couldn't live someplace cold.....

We get a 1/2" of snow here and they call out the National Guard. We're still in the mid to upper 70's for daytime. Mid 40's at night. Great riding weather. They say it is the dryest season on record for us. We had 35 days with a triple digit heat index. Thanks!!!

Okay, so it's not cool to rub it in about 70* and 80* weather to the midwest deprest! :? Posting your 10 day forcast is mean stuff! lol We're looking at a pos of snow Tuesday.....yippie......

Ha Ha...what's worse is being too busy to be able to go outside and enjoy it!

No worries, we paid our dues back in July and August. :oops:

Still riding one of the summer projects every coupla days here in Central Jersey.

Latest posts

Back