Anybody running this tire?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
51GQT3ROtJL.jpg

I found these on Amazon for $19.99 w/free shipping over $35. Is anybody running this tire? It is advertised at 2.125 width, but the sidewall looks tall so they would probably be wider in that area according to the rim they were on. I think that they appear a little like a pie-cut slick on the sidewall, the design is what is drawing me to them. Any idea of the manufacturer? The ad says Schwinn?

Yeah, one review says that they are marked INNOVA not Schwinn on the sidewall. I think this tire or the Jerald slick will be my choice for the rear on my corvette project.

Last edited:
It looks like they have a matching front runner for the big and little hot rod look.

21GPsm8AKYL.jpg

cool tire but, I'm going for a hot rod / muscle bike look on the Corvette. If anyone does have the original tire at the top, I really need an overall diameter and width, and any other info would be great.

I have one on a bike. Measures 2 1/16 x 26 1/16 dia. with 30 psi. No name on the sidewall just a little symbol that I can't begin to describe. Mine is a little worn too.

That's a basic innova cruiser tire. Go check Walmart most of the cruisers have these. I've had tons of them they are OK until you lock up the tire and skid a couple times then they get bad flat spots. Kind of fun to have skidmark contest with lol.

I have the whitewall version that I got with a pair of huffy crankbrook wheels.

Thanks, loosenuts and whitefiretiger. I may have to go kick around WalMart after while. I don't remember any of their cruisers having that flat tread.

Update- sure enough Huffy has these on some cruiser bikes at Wal-Mart. The tread isn't nearly as squared off as the pic above. I'll go with A Jerald sulky slick. Thanks for all of the helpful replys!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back