anybody heard of Kalkhoff bikes ???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just picked this up yesterday, 26" KALKHOFF had never heard of one before,i do know its german ,i'm guessing 1970's ???dont know anything else about them maybe some of you do???.its in great shape, and seems to be all original exept for the back rim and tire,... oh ,and the string skirt guards are missing,,was just going to use it for parts,its got a really cool plunger type front brake, light(works) and peddles,and its got a spoke lock on the back rim with the original key, but i'm thinking i'd be better off keeping it all together, have been looking online , but cant find any that look like the one i have, ........................... what do you guys think ???
100_2595.jpg
/img]
100_2590.jpg
/img]
100_2594.jpg
/img]

I like to keep every thing original...but thats just me...I dont think its worth to much..but it is sure cool..I would clean it up and ride it and then sell it..or put a nut bar on it and keep it..choice is yours my friend.. :wink: Good luck with it.

Hi there-

Sent an email a little while back, VERY interested in plunger brake setup.

Back